I made a simple bow tonight for a friend and, as usual, had a dilemma as to how I would present it to her. Usually with hair accessories, I add them to a gift bag or what-not, but I didn't want to go through all the hype for a simple bow...It's just one of those little "thanks for being a great friend" type of gifts ..you know, the little trinkets and heart-felt items we give to each other for a pick-me-up, smile or as just a kind gesture.
So, I decided to do the following in case you want a good idea too...I took a couple of colorful note cards and my favorite stamps and decorated for fun...I had a cute hole punch to add a little depth, cute slits for the bows, and wa-la...I loved the outcome. I went ahead and made a half-dozen or so to keep on hand for those times you want to give a little something last minute or for a final touch on a gift or birthday present fit for a little princess :).
No comments:
Post a Comment