The Halle Dress

Maddy's friend Halle is turning four, and her birthday party is tomorrow. I saw this fabric a month ago and thought of her (there are three different fabrics used...click on picture to see more closely). I decided then I would make her a dress, so here it is. I pinned on a coordinating pin/hairclip with a little handmade card to finish it off...hope she likes it!

1 comment:

January 2010

Over the holiday, my good and long-time friend Julie insisted I start designing and selling my work...I never really considered selling my work seriously to the public, as the amount of time put in comes no where close to equal profit received, but I thought I would give this whole idea a simple start by creating a blog dedicated solely to my work as it is created...a working portfolio as you will. I am always up for a good creative challenge...and will be happy to create a custom project or item for your special occasion or as a gift...handmade happiness...it's made to order...so thanks Julie, thanks for your confidence and fanfare...here it goes...