Bowtiful girls!

January 8- Madelyn has a birthday party tomorrow for one of her favorite little friends, Sarah. Sarah and her sister Anna are ten months apart and the best of friends...when it comes to their birthdays, I like to give them something they can both enjoy. I really hope they like this bow holder...their bedroom is very colorful with lots of flowers, so I decided to add to the theme a bit...princesses and mermaids...timeless treasures for little girls...
Click on the picture for more detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2010

Over the holiday, my good and long-time friend Julie insisted I start designing and selling my work...I never really considered selling my work seriously to the public, as the amount of time put in comes no where close to equal profit received, but I thought I would give this whole idea a simple start by creating a blog dedicated solely to my work as it is created...a working portfolio as you will. I am always up for a good creative challenge...and will be happy to create a custom project or item for your special occasion or as a gift...handmade happiness...it's made to order...so thanks Julie, thanks for your confidence and fanfare...here it goes...